The museum of the Infant Jesus of Prague presents the tradition of the dressing of the statue. You can see some of the historical robes as well as robes donated by people from various countries. The exhibition includes:
- A robe donated by the empress Maria Theresa.
- A robe donated by the writer Paolo Coelho
- The crown donated by Pope Benedict XVI. during his visit of the church in 2009
- The historical crown of Infant Jesus in rococo style
- Robes from South Korea, the Philippines, Italy, Poland and other countries
- Photos of the dressing of the statue
- Life-size photos of the statue in robes of various liturgical colours
- An exhibition of nativity scenes from various countries
13.12. museum open from 11 a.m.
24.12. open 9:30 am – 5 pm
26.12. open 1 pm – 6 pm
31.12. open 9:30 am – 5 pm
1.1. open 1 pm – 6 pm
Mon – Sat 9:30am – 5pm
The Museum opens after mass each morning.
On Sunday, it opens at 1pm after the English mass.
Closed on Dec 25 and Good Friday
On Dec 26, Jan 1 and Easter Monday we are open from 1-6 pm.
The entrance to the museum is in the church on the right next to the main altar. To enter the museum, you have to walk up a spiral staircase.