A human being with their responsibilities in the family, in the society and in the world. In their magnitude, individuality but also in their fragility. A human being as a question to which they seek answers themselves. A human being in the dialogue with themselves, with others and with God. All that matters in our project Human being in the Dialogue.
Programme 2017: Seeking spirituality in liquid times
We re-discover that our identity and our anchor in this contemporary world requires not only a firm attitude connected to the earth, where we live, but also an upward look. A healthy spirituality or verticality, this both transcendent and creative dimension of human life, gives us the ability of creative power to build the human society, to participate in the public good and to pour hope into the life.
The language of the lectures is Czech unless stated otherwise.
17. 1. 2017 Anna Hogenová Philosopher, phenomenologist, professor at The Faculty of Education and the Faculty of Humanities of the Charles University in Prague Filosofka, fenomenoložka, vyučující Pedagogické a Husitské teologické fakulty Univerzity Karlovy
14. 2. 2017 Kateřina Lachmanová
Theologian, psychologist, general editor
8. 3. 2017 Ivana Noble
Theologian, clerk of the The Czechoslovak Hussite Church, professor at the Protestant Theological Faculty of the Charles University in Prague
22. 3. 2017 Jiří Drahoš Physical chemist, president of The Czech Academy of Sciences
5. 4. 2017 Víťa Marčík theatre: Moravian Passion-play Easter, Passion, crucifixion of Christ as playd by the marrionetter Víťa Marčík
25. 4. 2017 Tomáš Sedláček Economist, former advisor of the Czech president and the minister of finance, teacher at Faculty of social sciences of the Charles University in Prague and the University of New York in Prague
2. 5. 2017 Vladimír Volráb Clerk of the The Czechoslovak Hussite Church, national coordinator of the World Community for Christian Meditation in the Czech Republic
17.5. 2017 Jan Jandourek Sociologist, writer, journalist
13. 6. 2017 Peter Tavel psychologist, dominican priest, dean of the Faculty of Theology of Palacký University, researcher of the yacht across the ocean
August – September Jindřich Štreit: The Gate of Hope Exhibition of photography (17.9. discussion with the author)
26.9. 2017 Radkin Honzák
17.10. 2017 Helena Klímová Therapist, author, Charter 77 signatory, president emerita of the Rafael Institute
14. 11. 2017 Ladislav Heryán
Priest, salesian, musician, theologist
October – November Neratov
The story of transformation of a pilgrimage site. Exhibition.
The lecture of Zygmunt Bauman, professor of sociology, philosopher, author of the concept of liquid modernity, was scheduled for May 2017. Professor Bauman deceased on January, 9th this year at the age of 91. Though we will not meet professor Bauman in person, we believe his ideas and thoughts will be part of many of our dialogues. May he rest in peace.
January 1 – Jan Poněšický, physician and psychologist
February 23 – Otmar Oliva – academic sculptor, Robert Svatoň – theologian
March 15 – Jana a Jindřich Kalinovi, married couple
April 14 – Marek Eben, musician, actor and anchorman
May 25 – Marek Vácha, catholic priest and natural scientist
July 7 – Helena Illnerová, natural scientist
September 20 – Helena Klímová, therapist
October 18 – Jan Poněšický, physician and psychologist
November 15 – Josef Koutecký, oncologist
December 13 – Robert Bezák, catholic archbishop
17. 9. 10:00 Jindřich Štreit
26. 09. 19:00 Radkin Honzák
17. 10. 19:00 Helena Klímová
14. 11. 19:00 Ladislav Heryán
12. 12. 19:00 Jiří Hájíček
Oct-Nov Neratov Výstava
13 June 2017 – Peter Tavel
Plachetnice jako laboratoř